sometime... well... I do silly thing....and I might as well share them with someone.. lucky you!.....
I have a small project to baste, so I decide to spray baste it.. I'm chatting with the Shipping Department.. working spraying can side to side...
and for some reason this basting spray is so ... well.. WET... but I keep going.
I do the back... and I keep going...
And I am still wondering why it's so wet.
We have dinner... and it's still a bit damp AND doesn't seem like it stuck at all.
The Tip of the day - keep your spray cans FAR WAY from each other!
I am in LOVE with the Sew Sampler Boxes!
For only 24.95 a month you receive an amazing curated box of goodies that will always have
- Fabric, super cute!!
- Notions.. like These tweezers that have been specifically designed for quilters. Use their pinpoint precision for grabbing fabric, thread or even use it as a stiletto!
- An Exlusive pattern, only for the kit, so be sure you order the kit for next time!
- A game or a stitchery or something special
- A block recipe card and a bit more!
This box content retails for 53.00, so this is an incredible deal!
The Christmas Fabrics are so cute, and the pattern uses the charms... plus the adorable buttons are the SAME perfect color.. yes please to the whole thing!
This is my favorite notion this month!
how often have you done something funky to keep your thread and it's bobbin together. Rubber bands, baggies, stick them in their own drawer? Now you can just put that bobbin on the holder, stick it into your Aurifil thread and it's a marriage made in heaven! The package has 12 holders, so useful!!!
and let's have a giggle at the Adorable Kimberly Jolly blooper real!
Did you Miss this box? Get The GOODS ---
- Subscribe to the Sew Sampler Kit!
- Adorable Christmas Fabric
- Aurifil Thread in gorgeos Dove, a perfect piecing color
- Bobbin Holders
- The Design boards I use, because I like to buy them ready made..wink!
article continues below ad