I love these FAST fun projects..Read on ....
Baby Lock has tons of projects and I spotted this super adorable tissue holder video.
They used your serger, but if you don't have one.. here are my photos of mine that I did on my Baby Lock Crescendo! Pattern download is at the end.
- I'm using my Hometown girl fabric. The words are the inside and is the larger rectangle
- I back stitched at the start and stop
- When you turn right side out, the large piece creates that adorable edge!
- Mark the center with pins, it's at 3 1/2" on the unsewn edge ( I LOVE this ruler with the hearts!)
- Fold down the one side to the center, I used the wonderful clips to hold the edges.
- Fold up the other side to meet in the middle
- Sew the end. If you have a serger it makes a nice finished edge.
- I clipped my corner
- Turn right side out.
Now I want to make zillions of them, they are so fast and much cuter than the plastic the tissues come!
- Download Tissue-Holder Directions
- Learn more about Baby Lock!
- Enter your email to get my free club newsletter
article continues below ad