Did you decide to be as CRAZY as me and join the Fat Quarter shop's sew along?? Yes?... well good... let's go sew!
It's time to make the Wreath named Welcome Home, At the end is the link to the LIMITED time free pattern .. so download it now!
I want to update you since the last post, I've been using this ruler for everything to give it a good work out, and I give it a thumbs up!
My Wreath is all cut out and ready to sew! Since this block is sewn on the diagonal it can be easy to switch things if you don't keep track carefully. those Red dot need to be in the correct spot.
So I lay them out right next to the machine and pick them up, sew, and put them back down. I don't get all fancy smancy with chain piecing this. Keep it simple is best.
I'm using my Aurifil thread kit, which comes with a MINI charm pack AND the pattern for the dresden, the Fat Quarter shop has some!
I love my bird clips! They were in Target dollar bins a few years ago and a wonderful quilters sent me a box of them! I'm a lucky girl, right?
And 3 wreaths appeared... yeah!!!
I must tell you that I am loving my grey from my fabric line The Sweet Life as the base. This is a light grey and makes me think of winter.. yum!
Resistance is Futile at this point, you better join me, I don't like to sew alone!
See isn't the deer stinkin cute! Here are the details.. let me know if you are as crazy as I am... and lucky you if you can snag a kit, that makes it easy!
Did I say yet the patterns are free for a VERY limited time? So you really HAVE to join me.. right?
- First the WREATH pattern is FREE for a super limited time, Download HERE
- get your KIT of the original here, and it's very reasonable.
- All the prior blocks free for a LIMITED time for the Little Joy sew along
- My Aurifil Thread KIT
- WonderClips, you need them, there is a variety pack and even pink ones!
- Ruler, there are smaller sizes too!
- Alphabitties, get 2 packs!
- maybe you just want the cute adorable deer fabric? Right here!
- Where to buy my fabric lines
article continues below ad