And my Little Joys top is done!!! This was such a SUPER fun project.. thank you Fat Quarter Shop for the free pattern! At the end is the link to the LIMITED time free pattern .. so download it now, link at the end.
Isn't finishing a top the Best Feeling EVER? Gregg (The Shipping Department) snapped this photo of me sitting at my computer chatting with you at my Facebook classroom..
FYI - I am wearing my Moda MAKER tshirt from Stately found HERE
Ta Da!!! When doing the tree, I sewed all the trimmed blocks into HST. I had a enough to use in this fun setting!
Do you see my neighbors ever green tree is peeking through my fence? Fa-la-la!
If you missed this, I've been using this ruler for everything to give it a good work out, and I still give it a thumbs up! I am going to change out to some of the other sizes, I like it better than the older style.
I am finding more and more uses for my wonderclip. Now I need some in larger sizes ... links at the end
So now to decide on thread. If i use my Sashiko machine, I can do 40 or 28 wt. I am auditioning the grey.
But what if I do by hand? the 12 wt is amazing and these finishing kits are super cool.
How did yours turn out?
Did I say yet the patterns are free for a VERY limited time... go get it now!
- The pattern is FREE for a super limited time, Download the setting HERE
- Aurifil Thread - single spools and kits
- get your KIT of the original here, and it's very reasonable.
- All the prior blocks free for a LIMITED time for the Little Joy sew along
- My Aurifil Thread KIT
- WonderClips, you need them, there is a variety pack and even pink ones!
- Ruler, there are smaller sizes too!
- Alphabitties, get 2 packs!
- maybe you just want the cute adorable deer fabric? Right here!
- Where to buy my fabric lines
article continues below ad