My Facebook classroom has been filled with beautiful villages!! Time to enter yours below...
I have a pretty nice stack of house blocks to work with.
I can't get enough of them.. they are SO CUTE!!
I had a break in the making of another project so my design wall was empty and I popped up the villages... so so cute!!!
Then i got to thinking.......
I REALLY need a LONG quilt for above our bed... I did a mock up.. i like it!!
I like it A LOT! So now I know WHERE mine will go..
article continues below ad
My prior articles, and in a few weeks I'll post the Challenge & prize, woohoo! You'll have a few more weeks to make a village, any size to enter!
this is the most adorable quilt ever.. don't you agree?
Buy the goods and sew up those Charm packs with me!!
- BUY the Pattern to sew along! (NOTE - if the link doesn't take you there, that means we are waiting for more to come in, so just check back later!)
- Lil Red charm pack on the front (I've pulled out a few for my Splendid Sampler!)
- More Charm packs.... sale ones first so grab them up!
- A revolving mat, treat yourself, best tool ever!
- The little white with black dots I'll use as the background
- My favorite iron, it's cordless!
- Check out all my Pat's Picks... i added some fun new things!