Are you ready to sew Block 7 of my quilt The Sweet Life?
Learning to sew in High School was pretty much life changing. I took Home Ec, and even though my friends from HS didn't like it, I was over joyed to be in that class! From sewing to cooking, I learned so much and loved every minuted.
My mom and dad had brought an old sewing machine to Europe with them, the kind where you used a knee press to run it.. remember those?
Once I showed this HUGE interest in sewing, they got me a 'Genie' on European current. I LOVE that machine! It didn't come to college with me, instead they bought me a new machine to take to college. How lucky was I?
What was YOUR first machine?
article continues below ad
I can't wait to see your 'Lets Go Sew' block!
- See all the Sew Along Posts HERE
- BUY THE PATTERN directions either Digital Download of The Sweet Life Quilt or BUY HERE
- Homestead Hearth is offering the kit with my Aqua border, or an option for a Navy border, the pattern (which you buy separate), plus they have my thread, the heat n bond
- The Thrifty Needle has kits with the pattern included, and they have yardage
- Buy my favorite Havels Scissors HERE
- FatQuarter shop also carries my New Teach me to Applique Book, some of my fabrics and thread SEE HERE