My super good friend Michele Foster of the Quilting Gallery is the August Aurifil Designer! I AM THRILLED to interview her and adore her block!
You might need a tissue for the story behind it.
I decided to adjust my outer border due to the limited colors I'm using and placement so far. My outer borders, Letter 'J' in the pattern, are done as follows.
- I cut 8 cream rectangles 2" x 4 1/4"
- I cut 4 green squares 2" x 2"
- Sewed 4 borders alternating cream and green
Rest is the same!
Sew Slow and you will do JUST fine! Isn't this the CUTEST block EVER?
I have a surprise for you...
Michele has TWO copies of her Delightful Stars I can giveaway!!!
To enter tell me
WHAT should my FREE 2015 Globetrotting THEME be?
This year is Cities (CLICK HERE for info on that)
Leave a comment by Aug 8!
and download the block she designed.
CLICK HERE to get ALL the Designer Blocks
Be sure to thank her in the comments or go to her blog and leave a note!
The block is ALWAYS at the end of the interview and RIGHT UNDER the photo of the block. Please do not be impatient, read the interview to the end, you will see it!
The WINNERS ARE
-- Jill M who wrote "I just love how you and Michelle support each others work! I love her story of the button jars because my grandma had one as well and I played in those buttons for hours, so I especially love the aurifil block that Michelle designed for this month! keep up the great interviews Pat, they are most enjoyable!"
and -- Carol E who wrote "I think flowers would be my suggestion because they make me smile. They make you happy and quilting makes me happy so that would be a great combination."
- Be sure you sign up for my Newsletter on the right side bar of my blog under my photo http://blog.patsloan.com/
- listen to my All Quilting Weekly podcast at http://www.creativetalknetwork.com/available to download
- and join me at my quilt along at facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/QuiltWithPatSloan/
post continues below ad