You have to check the FLASH Sale ... Each day it changes so you never know what goodies you'll find
The Jolly Bar book is so great!
Beautiful Fabric + Precut Size Jolly Bar + Patterns to show it off = Adorable Quilts!
I'm using the 'Peppermint Twist' pattern and my friend Corey Yoder's Sundrops fabric Jolly Bar plus the green Bella solid
I am going to use the gray floral with the peach in it for a wide border as I think that gives it a fall feel!
The Jolly Bar patterns are a great way to use some larger leftovers. Take a precut Jolly bar, then either
- Use scraps for the settings that go with it (yeah!)
- AND/OR find fabrics in your collection that work with the Jolly Bar fabric, and make the quilt bigger. I have a ton of gray and yellow that could go with the Sundrops to make a larger quilt. I'll show you how that works in another article.
What I'm doing is sewing the Peppermint Twist from the Jolly Bar book as a start/stop during my other sewing for my next fabric line.. those quilts are not ready to show you yet.. but SOON!!
My other creative friend Vanessa of V&Co has a new pattern out called Nana's Afghan.. the name alone means I MUST make it!
Plus it's an awesome scrap buster...look at it!
Using a neutral color background, you can make each block using 2 different fabrics in the one block and 3 different in the other.
Get the Scrap Busting goodies
- Nana's Afghan Pattern, it's digital!
- Jolly Bar Book, with so many fun projects that show off your fabric
- Jolly Bar's including Sundrops and the new HandMade line!
article continues below ad