I have Winners of the THREE Stands.. all have been emailed... and I'll list them below.. PLUS I want to share some of the creative ways you are going to use your Block stand to display!
The Winners are
Definitely would display this in my sewing room and move it to the dining room table when I have book and quilting clubs! Might even put it near the front door to greet visitors as they come in--especially during the various seasons and holidays!
- Beth F
I would put this stand in the corner of my kitchen desk to hide the computer wires & outlet there, and to be able to enjoy my latest block all day (when I'm not sewing)!
- Jackie S
I would love to have this sitting on my Fireplace Mantel, can just picture all the seasonal and different Holiday blocks. OOOhhhh I can't wait!!
Now for Some Creative ways YOU plan to use the stands, either table top or hanging on the wall.
- Ann - I would put it on the window of my sewing room as I look out at the river flowing by. I could see my Splendid blocks and mother nature all at one time. What could be better? Just love doing the Splendid Sampler blocks. Can hardly wait for each one to come. Thank you so much for all your efforts to make this fun, fun sew-along happen. You are a peach!
- Nina - We have a large stone fireplace which takes up all of one living room wall and a large (and I mean large) painting on the other wall. So with doors and windows there is not a place for a quilted wall hanging of any sort. I would place the mini quilt on the fireplace mantel. Only space left LOL
- Gail - I would display it in my kitchen because that is where all of my company visits. All want to know what I am working on and this would help to explain.
- Kathy - I have a new studio I'm trying to organize and decorate....if I win the rack goes there to display a mini quilt that changes with each month.
- Linda - I would put it in my office, close to the computer. This room is a little boring. Something fun to look at would be great!
- Marian (New Zealand) - I live in a small flat, and space is limited, but I would sit the quilt hanger on my book case, facing away from the sun, so that in summer the quilt block can be seen from the path and anyone walking past can see my latest creation.
- Dorothy - I would put it on my new recycled wood shelf that I bought at our Farmer's Market! Would look good with my pin cushions.
- Sharon - I would put it on my Airstream window ledge where I sew. The mini quilt hanger is the perfect size when you live in a travel trailer. ;)
- Kathy - It is sooooooo cute! I would put it by my bed so I could see my current masterpiece each morning as I woke up and each night as I went to bed!I love that you can move it anywhere you want a boost of inspiration
- Phyllis - I would love to use this display on my living room mantel. To surprise my family & friends with each new block I create. Hopefully inspire my children to want to learn to sew/quilt.
to enjoy not only blocks but mini quilts
and maybe just a pretty piece of fabric!
Buy the goods!
- BUY a Hanger !
- The Quilt block displayed on the stand is from THIS project
- A revolving mat, treat yourself, best tool ever!
- The little white with black dots I'll use as the background
- My favorite iron, it's cordless!
- Aurifil Thread and that Super Useful Ruler!
- Check out all my Pat's Picks... i added some fun new things!
article continues below ad