Are you ready to sew Block 4 of my quilt The Sweet Life?
Dress Up Time!! Do you remember Dressing up? Maybe like your mom? or your Grandma? Maybe as your favorite character from a movie or tv or a book?
Part of dressing up was collecting items that mom let me have... some old shoes, skirts, things I could .. well.. mess up!
I have had a romance with the THOUGHT of hats. Girly Hats, fancy Hats, hats that shade our eye, and hats that make us look stylish.
Now the thing is, I don't actually WEAR hats! But I tell you that if I did, they would be AMAZING.. wink!
article continues below ad
Are you a hat person?
I can't wait to see your 'Dress Up Time' block!
- See all the Sew Along Posts HERE
- BUY THE PATTERN directions either Digital Download of The Sweet Life Quilt or BUY HERE
- Homestead Hearth is offering the kit with my Aqua border, or an option for a Navy border, the pattern (which you buy separate), plus they have my thread, the heat n bond
- The Thrifty Needle has kits with the pattern included, and they have yardage
- Buy my favorite Havels Scissors HERE
- FatQuarter shop also carries my New Teach me to Applique Book, some of my fabrics and thread SEE HERE