I am so excited that 40 of my friends are joining me to celebrate my newest book 'Pat Sloan's Teach me to Machine Quilt'!
Everyone wants a finished quilt, right? I wrote my book to give you that go-to set of instruction so you can successfully finish your own quilts. When I learned to quilt, I knew I'd be making a lot of quilts, so I was determined to learn a great basic set of ways to quilt them. And you know what? you can too! Let me give you the tour details.
Pat's Fun Tour DETAILS.. because it's ALL about the fun!
- My publisher, Martingale, is giving away 5 copies of my book (ebooks for non US residents)
- Enter at the end of this article.
- I am also going to be sprinkling in other giveaways at my blog during the tour, the link will be on the Tour date below
- The FUN part is that each day I'll introduce you to my friends and then you can go visit them and see what they featured about my book. It might be a demo, they may interview me.. it's a surprise to see!
- Be sure to enter by Midnight Dec 1, and I will pick the winners Dec 2.
HERE IS THE BEST PART!
If you own my book already, or you don't want to wait, you can still enter. If you are a winner, I'll send you another of my books.. good deal right?
Purchase my book from these places
- Your Favorite Quilt shop, Amazon (with Digital... at least add to your wish list.. wink!). Martingale (with digital)
*** ENTER AT THE END - for a chance to win a copy of my book ***
Pat's Mega Fun Book Tour Stops!
- Visit my website every day of the tour, and you can enter your email HERE to get a notice when each new article releases
- Also be sure to enter your email to get my free weekly club notes and join my Fabulous online classroom at Facebook
And you can't have a tour without 'Cities'. Even my Mom even asked where everyone is from, maybe I need a 'Book Tour' T-shirt made up!
- Bonnie Hunter in Wallburg, North Carolina a suburb of Winston-Salem quiltville.blogspot.com/ - Bonnie shared her favorite section.. it might be about thread!
- Pam Vieira-McGinnis in Livermore, California pamkittymorning.blogspot.com/ Learn Pam's favorite part about books and follow her instagram.com/pamkittymorning/
- Alyce Blyth in Melbourne, Australia www.blossomheartquilts.com/ I think Alyce made me blush... and she tells why she loves the videos!
- Kimberly Einmo outside of Washington DC in Virginia (my neighbor!) www.kimberlyeinmo.com/blog
- American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine in Des Moines Iowa, visit with the Editors at www.allpeoplequilt.com/blog
- Mathew Boudreaux in Camas Washington near Portland Oregon visit misterdomestic.net/ and instagram.com/misterdomestic/ be sure to see my Interview at his website, it's a fun one!
- Moda with Carrie Nelson in Dallas, Texas CLICK for BIG BIG Giveaway!
- Amy Smart near Salt Lake City, Utah www.diaryofaquilter.com/ and we did an interview where you'll learn a bit more about my basting!
- Katja Marek
in fabulous Kamloops,BC Canada.k of www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/ visit www.facebook.com/Katjas- Quilt-Shoppe and www. instagram.com/katja_marek/
- Lee Monroe in Winston Salem, North Carolina, visit www.maychappell.com/
- Jacquelynne Steves from Southern New Jersey visit jacquelynnesteves.com/blog/
- Stephanie Palmer in Austin, Texas visit latenightquilter.com/
- Mary Abreu in Atlanta, Georgia visit confessionsofacraftaddict.com and instagram.com/thatcraftaddict/
- Check the NEW Clearance Items, always some really good things that need a new home!
- Sarah Maxwell of Mexico, Missouri www.homesteadhearth.com/ Visit designsbysarahj.wordpress.com/ , instagram.com/sjmax105 with a Giveaway!
- Debby Brown in the "Beautiful" Hudson Valley of New York, visit higheredhands.blogspot.com/
- Jane Davidson in Australia visit quiltjane.com/ and instagram.com/quiltjane/
- Linda Thielfoldt in Michigan visit lindathielfoldtthequiltedgoose.blogspot.com/
- Janet Clare in the UK visit janetclare.co.uk/blog/
- Baby Lock in St. Louis Missouri visit them at www.facebook.com/babylocksewing and instagram.com/babylocksewing/
- Cheryl Brickey in Greenville, South Carolina visit meadowmistdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Helen Stubbings in Hobart Tasmania at www.hugsnkisses.net/ visit instagram.com/helen_stubbings/ and hugsnkisses.typepad.com/
- Kimberly Jolly in Austin, Texas of www.fatquartershop.com visit fatquartershop.blogspot.com/ and www.instagram.com/fatquartershop/
- Sherri McConnell in Nevada, visit www.aquiltinglife.com/
- Julie Karasek in Elm Grove, Wisconsin at www.patchedworks.com/ visit fabricjules.blogspot.
- Ebony Love in Northern Illinois visit lovebugstudios.com/blog/
- Martingale in Bothell, Washington! visit with the editors at blog.shopmartingale.com/ BONUS GIVEAWAY!
Nov 26 - My Birthday!!! Scott has a Giveaway with a great review & See Victoria's fab part too!
- Scott Hansen in Sultan, Washington State (the other Washington) visit bluenickelstudios.com/ plus a giveaway!
- Victoria Findlay Wolfe New York, New York of vfwquilts.com/ visit bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com/
- Amy Friend in coastal Massachusetts, north of Boston visit www.duringquiettime.com
- Heather Valentine is outside the Queen City, North Carolina, visit thesewingloftblog.com/
- Melissa Corry in Cedar City, Utah, visit www.happyquiltingmelissa.com/
- Amy Ellis in Utah, visit www.amyscreativeside.com/
- Aurifil in Milan, Italy, let's visit the Creative Director Erin Sampson at auribuzz.wordpress.com/ + GIVEAWAY
- Christa Watson in Las Vegas, Nevada visit christaquilts.com/
- Nancy Zieman says "Good morning from Beaver Dam WI, Mom!" visit www.nancyzieman.com/blog/ - Sharing a project
- Amanda Niederhauser in Santa Clarita, California visit www.jedicraftgirl.com/
- Kim Niedzwiecki in Spotsylvania, Virginia visit www.gogokim.com/
- Karen Miller in Owego, New York visit karensquiltscrowscardinals.blogspot.com/
- Wendy Sheppard outside Washington DC in Virginia visit ivoryspring.wordpress.com/
- Brenda M. Ratliff in Ann Arbor, Michigan of Pink Castle Fabrics visit www.pinkcastleblog.com/
article continues below ad