I love to see what has been put in the clearance, there is always a great deal i 'need' to have!
Good gosh .. I seriously can't believe it's Jan 12 already. For those that know I had 'the cold that would not get better'... it has finally .. FINALLY gotten better.. GEEZ that was a long haul.
Usually between Christmas & New Year's day I do a lot of planning. Life planning, work planning... just thinking and recaping and deciding what it is that is important to me and what I want to focus on.
NONE of that has happened
And it's Jan 12... oh my!
I am very time oriented, and so this bugs me... a lot. BUT...
life happens when you might have had other plans, so you just have to ride with it and adjust.
During the year I host a lot of things. THAT is my job. As a small business owner I design quilts for books, for magazines, for patterns, for companies. And I also run a weekly Talk show, host the Aurifil Designer of the Month and run lots of sew alongs.. LOTS! The reason I run my company this way is that there are a LOT of you that follow me. And you have very diverse interests and time available to sew. You can pick and choose which projects you want to follow. You dont' have to follow them all .. but it's kind of fun to do that! Most people sew on a few of them that fit their interests and time. During the year I always add new fun thing I discover. Like last year when I saw the strawberry quilt & the pineapple quilt (was that a fruit quilt year or what?). 2017 will have projects i see that i JUST HAVE to make! You can sew with me.. that's the way I roll!
I promised a recap of what is coming up and the sew alongs that are going on .. so today is the day!
- On SUNDAY Jan 15 my Baby lock Love of Sewing challenge week starts.. woohoo! You can see the first 2 weeks with Nancy Zieman and Pam Damour watch their videos and learn how to make their projects. Sunday I'll tell you mine.. HINT.. grab a Jelly roll .. some are on sale!!
- ALSO on Sunday the 15th is the First Aurifil Designer of the month interview... woohoo!
- AND on Tuesday I'll kick off my Charity sew along with the Fat Quarter shop .. I'm making thier gorgeous quilt to raffle for benefit Make A Wish foundation
- 2017 Mystery Children’s Library Aurifil
- Charity - starts TUES!
- Aurifil BOM - starts SUN!
- Button club FREE project
- Scrap Busting Projects
- Track Projects completed
I may have missed something.. but this is it for the moment!
article continues below ad