She worked created this gorgeous book with all the blocks, and 10 bonus projects using single blocks, it's so cool!
And I decided..... I HAD to make it... and sewing is WAY more fun with friends, so I invited you to sew with me for 2 blocks a month for 10 months.. BUT WAIT.. I have another option!
Are you REALLY more into making a classic Blue Quilt?
Yep.. A second version in Something Blue fabric from my friend Edyta....
KEEP Reading for the supply list and links to the tip pages by block
Article continues below this Ad
DO FIRST : BUY the Christmas Fig Book
- BOOK IS REQUIRED - BUY the Book HERE (on sale!)
- CLICK & Enter your email to get notices of my new articles
- At the end is a table with links to each article with my tips
Supply List - Red/Green in the book
- CLICK TO DOWNLOAD Christmas Figs Quilt Supply List
- CLICK for Christmas Fig Fabric Used in the quilt, some might be sold out but it's easy to find a similar fabric as they are small prints.
Supply List - Something Blue Fabric by my friend Edyta at Laundry Basket
- 1 - Half Yard Bundle Something Blue.which is 32 pieces that are cut 1/2 yard
- CLICK HERE for all the Something Blue fabric to pick your own pieces
- 5 2/3 Yard - Cream solid
- 1 yd - Binding I'm using THIS STRIPE
- 7 1/2 yds - Backing, CLICK for what I'm using
Quilt Along Details
- 10 Month Sew Sampler Sew Along
- Start Date: Aug 31, 2018
- Assignment & Tips from Pat: The 2nd and 4th Friday of the Month
- End Date: June, 2019
- Number of blocks: 20
- Block Size: 16” x 16”
- Full Quilt Size: 78” x 96”
- Book contains an additional 10 bonus projects with the blocks
CLICK to the block article for tips!
|Nov 9, 2018||Nov 23, 2018||Dec 14, 2018||Dec 28, 2018||Jan 2019|
|Jan 2019||Feb 2019||Feb 2019||Mar 2019||Mar 2019|
|Apr 2019||Apr 2019||May 2019||May 2019||June 2019|