I think we broke all records at my publishers site.. and we made three quilters very happy.... That is the best part of a giveaway, making people happy!
Thank you so much for entering my publisher's drawing! The winners are:
- Myra, who says: “I’ve tried all three but like machine and fusible the best. I hope I am one of the lucky winners.” (You are, Myra!)
- Sharon, who says: “Love to do by hand, and I’ve used the fusible ala Eleanor Burns to make nice neat appliqués, but I still do it the old fashioned way: needle turn and embroidery blanket stitch. Seems to add that last personal touch, I put a little appliqué on all my baby quilts, Overall Sam, Sunbonnet Sue, hexagon lamb, last was a huge frog, and I have a bird for my next. Love your ideas! Thanks for the giveaway.”
- Debbie, who says: “My first appliqué project using fusible webbing was from your book Pat Sloan, Berry Hill Quilts, started in 2008 and finished in 2013. In a local quilt show, it won 1st place in the wall-hanging appliqué category. I’d love to win your new book and learn more about appliqué.”
So excited for these three quilters .. and I appreciate all of you entering!
- Thank you to Therm-o-web,
- Havel's Scissors,
- Aurifil thread,
- and Martingale for putting together amazing prizes for my giveaway!
article continues below ad