Last Monday ... which seems SO Long ago... I emptied my studio totally.. down to nothing in it but my Desk & Tiara so that I was ready for my New Koala Studio
Lots of cleaning happened ... and then ...
My beautiful new Koala furniture arrived!
We spent all day Thursday setting it up and The work of putting everything back started.
This is a total make over of where things go. Not everything can be put back as I'm leaving it more open and airy than before. I will be doing a before & after article + a some videos.. so be sure you are signed up HERE to know about them
The process so far has been -
- Friday - All the small things got new homes in my room
- Saturday - Furniture moving... nothing buy my desk stayed in this room. So things were repurposed, given to neighbors, and reorganized into other spaces in my very small home.
- Sunday - Fabric sorting and decisions on what stays in the studio and what is moved to my new storage area in another room of my home.. which on Saturday we had to rearrange for.
- Monday - today I plan to finish the fabric and then look at my other storage area..
So hopefully that is the plan and by Wed I'll be back in business!
The BEST new item I purchased so far for my studio makeover is this mat to stand on while cutting (not my floor..) it's a Chef mat and comes in all kinds of colors and patterns
We run several of my Radio Show encores during the year.. and try to space them out, but sometimes they need to be a little closer due to schedules.. like today! So with over 6 years of recordings, there are a lot of fun shows and quilters for you to meet.
- Prior Shows can be Listened to at MY Podcast Guest List page with link to the station page if you can't get the player to work.
- You can listen & Download right from my Radio Station Page
- ITUNES subscription available - Subscribe HERE
- GET the APP to listen on your Android
Check the Clearance section, I saw some fantastic deals!
Article continues below this Ad