My Favorite day of the month is Aurifil Designer Challenge day! Our theme this year is the rainbow of colors found in the color wheel. Each designer is assigned a color going around the wheel and April is Designer Sue Marsh
It is really fun to get to know each designer, and learn some cool things about them. Sue's block is the arrows, a super clever block! Go ahead and read my interview with Sue, then come right back..
Read on to see my tips to make the arrows & enter your block for a chance to win! >>>
Sue's block uses triangles and I didn't have the same ruler so looked around at the other triangle rulers I did own and found this one that was correct, just didn't have the same line marked... BUT that is EASY to fix!
Using SUPER CUTE Washi Tape, I marked the line, then cut out the triangles
I have another tip for you....
Take your time and lay out the Arrow triangles next to you, I love these design boards.
Follow my photos for how to line up the shapes
I also press each one after sewing and put back in position so I don't rotate the wrong way.
Article continues below this Ad
Each Challenge Block & Interview are done at the Aurifil Website.
NEW HERE? Enter your email for my fun free weekly tips & fins!
Enter your block BELOW by May 15, 2017 to be in the running to win a BOX of Aurifil
Buy the Good stuff at---
- This year I'm using French General for my Quilt, Madame Roughe & Pondicherry
- Get the GREAT Storage Containers I'm using in Aqua, Clear or Pink!
- My Favorite Design Boards.
- And my Favorite Red Thread boxes They come in other colors TOO!
- Ask for Aurifil at your favorite quilt shop or you can purchase HERE,or HERE which ships international
- and check the Flash sale!
This is SUPER EASY to enter all you have to do is make ONE BLOCK
ENTER BELOW no website needed, that is an OPTIONAL field