Block #7 of my 'Let's Go Camping'! My free sew along is made possible by FreeQuiltPatterns.info. If you are new to my sew alongs, read at the end to learn how this one works.
For Block #7 it's one of the most important things to me, what do we camp in!
FYI.. it' block 7 because there are 9 blocks and a setting. The setting was already given HERE
I used a hoarded, I mean precious piece of camping fabric I held onto from another project. I fussy cut the campers strips for this!
At the download page I shared my first camping 'tent' experience. I have camped in a variety of other things since then
- When I was a kid my family spent a week in Massachusetts in a cabin on a lake. That is where my love of a screened in porch with a creaky door started. we were in the woods but you could see down to the lake, I loved it!
- One year the shipping department and I (...the people with no children) decided to make my 10 year old youngest brother and my 10 year old cousin camping to see an airshow in Ohio. oh my gosh.. 2 rowdy, smelly, noisy, messy boys on a road trip, what where we thinking!
- And another really fun camping trip we did with our friends. We lived in New Jersey, they lived in Pennsylvania. We meet in the Poconos of PA to go to a Indy car race. We camped in the in-field of the track in our friends camper. It was pretty wild and very fun!
Article continues below this Ad
I was teaching and spotted these t-towels and HAD to have them!! Aren't they amazing?
- Get some camping t-towels HERE
- I also spotted these darling camping plates
- add a Mug or maybe this cute mug
GOODIES I am Using
- PATTERN DOWNLOADS - Are always at >>> FreeQuiltPatterns.info
- BEST fussy cutting tip book Regular Price $27.95 right now it's 20% for $22.36
- HASHTAG #LetsGoCampingBOM
- MONTHLY Giveaway! - Share your block BELOW each month, I'll give away a fun prize to a random number winner, so you'll want to keep up with making and sharing your block each month!
My random number generator selected Nancy's block for my mystery prize this month! I have emailed Nancy!.