Block #5 in the Charity quilt along! I am sew along with my friends at The Fat Quarter shop and Moda fabrics.
All 5 of my big blocks! The fabrics I'm using are
I am just making the large blocks. I have drafted the setting and will share it with you. My quilt will also be auctioned to support St. Judes!
Block #5 is Pineapple's Puzzle.. and the videos by Fat Quarter Shop shows you how to make it.
Most importantly, we are benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital with this year’s quilt along. We are asking for a small donation in exchange for downloading each month’s pattern, and together Fat Quarter Shop and Moda will match up to $20,000 of your donation
- DOWNLOAD the pattern at the shops blog
- CLICK TO Donate to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to meet our goal
- I hope you'll sew along with me, if you are, share a photo of your block below!!
Article continues below this Ad
Teresa at my Facebook group created this scrappy Freedom Flag, it's so cute!
She does not blog or have a website, so I offered to take her directions and put them on my Free pattern page.
The Barn Block is Here ... the Barn Block is here!!!
PLUS a whole lot more in your amazing Sew Sampler box.
- Sew Sampler Subscription
- Barn Quilt Block if you don't get the boxes
- Fabric I'm Using for my barn blocks
- I'm super excited to get Corey's Pepper & Flax fabric as I had my eye on that since I saw it at the trade show. There is an exclusive pattern to use it
- Some yummy colors of Aurifil 50wt
- NEW Alphabitties letters that I use ALL the time
- This awesome ruler in 4 1/2" x 8 1/2". I could have used that the other day
- AND each box subscriber receives a discount, this month it's on JOLLY BARS, yeah!! (see your box for the code)
MY NEW obsession!! This kit (yes I ordered it).. it's log cabins with Santa as a giant applique panel you put on top!!!!
LIMITED QUANTITY so get it FAST (i have mine shipping already, links takes you to the fabric page because the christmas line is super cute and you'll want that even if you don't do the kit)
Article continues below these Amazon Goodies