I am having one of those CRAZY fun years so far where so many things that have been in the works a very LONG time are now finally ready enough we can talk about it.. and I'm working on my book and zooming to meet deadlines.. it's nutty.. but FUN nutty. Let me share some of the BIG news
.. So this is an EARLY Sneak Peek! My good friend Jane and I decided we loved working with designers on The Splendid Sampler book so much that we invited another 80 designers to do a second book with us.. and they said YES! The Project details coming soon.. You can preorder by CLICKING HERE (psst.. we share the full cover too !) so you are the first to get your book!! If you did the first project, this will be sort of similar but really not the same. Because we love to try new things! If you are signed up for my email you'll get more notices, and you can join our FaceBook group The Splendid Sampler we are SO SO SO excited to FINALLY be able to talk about this project, it's HUGE!
MORE details will come next week...
I did a facebook live to talk about my Free Wed sew along In the Summer Time and chatted about a lot of other things too. It was fun to sit and just visit. I have a new set up, so I hope you'll watch and let me know if you like it!
Calling All quilters who want to learn! I am making it easier for us to do my skill building with a group focused on JUST that.
- If you are really new & want to learn to quilt,
- if you are teaching someone,
- if you are self-taught and need to fill in those important gaps,
- if you want to understand why things happen and how to either make it happen again, or be sure it doesn't happen again (we all have those days right?)..
- and if you love to help others learn ....
Gosh I'm not sure if you enjoy hearing about my behind the scenes or not... do you? I work on a lot of things that are not going to be out for awhile So let me know if you like this.
I'm still working on my book.. it takes a while! I buckled down and now have only the smaller projects to write directions and do diagrams for... so I think I'm on the downhill slope! Which feels REALLY good. I have constant deadlines and then travel starts again, so when I'm home I have to hustle to keep on track.
Here are a few fabrics I got in recently to work with. Some for my book some are for other other future projects.. some might be for RESEARCH.. definitely for RESEARCH purposes. I'm a professional you know!
Top to Bottom
- Amalfi, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line, click to see it!
- Big SKY not much left so CLICK FAST
- Ella & Ollie which I splurged for the 1/2 yd bundle.. look at the CUTE ribbon!! The fabric is gorgeous and speaks to me of SPRING!
- Lemon Tree, this reminds me a bit of liberty of London in the smaller print, the larger ones are vintagey with a fresh color way, it's my NEW favorite!
I don't want you to miss out! if you LOVE surprises the next limited edition box is ready to order BY CLICKING THIS, I know a lot of you missed the Christmas one so I want to be sure if you want one, you get it! I can't WAIT to see what is inside, the box is gorgeous and so very much says SPRING!!!!
ps.. THEY ONLY made so many & this darling label is included!
Alphabet blocks so far.. I'm BEHIND.. due to that book still bein in progress.. and maybe a few of those others things above that I've been preoccupied with.. but .. I will get a full quilt with one of each letter done!
And I want a banner for my sewing room. What Quilting, or Inspiration phrase can I make? Leave me a comment!
Article continues below these Amazon Goodies