Block #4 of my 'Let's Go Camping'! You have been creating amazing camping blocks, it's SO FUN to see them! My free sew along is made possible by FreeQuiltPatterns.info. If you are new to my sew alongs, read at the end to learn how this one works.
For Block #4 it's about what we take camping.
At the end is where you upload your quilt block photo to be in the running to win my monthly mystery prize!
Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
I fell in love with these this lighting bug fabric (FIND HERE) because I have so many great memories of chasing lightning bugs as a kid. My granny would give us a coffee can. Do you remember those great big maxwell house cans? Those!
Then my brother & I would run around the yard gathering lightning bugs. When we went in, Granny had us leave the can by the side door. When we rushed out in the morning.. the lightning bugs were gone! We could never figure out how that happened (wink!)
- Lightning Bug Fabric (or fireflies) is the same line with the marshmallows on a stick!
- Mushroom Fabric
- My Triangle Book has more great tips, you should add it to your collection!
Article continues below this Ad
- CLICK TO DOWNLOAD the Pattern & Read about my 'camping fail'
- SIGN UP FOR notices of new blocks & articles
- 12.5" square ruler BUY HERE, or HERE or HERE
- arrow stickers, which are brilliant! You can get HERE
- PATTERN DOWNLOADS - Are always at >>> FreeQuiltPatterns.info
- HASHTAG #LetsGoCampingBOM
- MONTHLY Giveaway! - Share your block BELOW each month, I'll give away a fun prize to a random number winner, so you'll want to keep up with making and sharing your block each month!
Order the Fabrics I am Using
- Get this Fantastic book for 20% off to learn more Fussy cutting tips!
- BUY The Fabric basics I'm using
- Novelty camping/woodsy prints
I will select ONE random person to win a mystery prize each month, POSTED by end of Day May 1 here!
My Random number pick is this lovely block by Sabrennan2, check your email!