After this block for the Charity sew along there are only two more! I'll do a 'reveal' of my whole quilt next month. And today I also have the Spelling Bee post.
I hope you will join me, the Fat Quarter Shop and Moda Fabrics as we sew this darling quilt to benefit the Make-A-Wish foundation! For each block, we encourage you to donate just $5 for the use of each pattern! Fat Quarter Shop and Moda Fabrics will match up to $20,000 of the donations raised!
I love that they did these short videos, so fun!
Article continues below this Ad
At least twice a month here at my website I'll share my letters for the Spelling Bee sew along. So First I did the letter A in green....
The letter C, in lower case, with a super neat teal fabric.
- Spelling Bee Book at 20% off.. you'll want it!
- I used the Moda Essentials in the tiny dot of red on white. There are a lot of other great colors too!
- The letter is made with fun Cotton + Steel diamonds, they call them lanterns but they look like diamonds to me
- Check out the C+S fabrics that are on sale, they are perfect for adding to your collection
She gave me that fabulous Q and the pineapple too!
So you notice I didn't show the letter B yet. I'm trying to decide where to go with these. I want to do the whole alphabet... and.. I got another fun idea!
What should I do?
- Alphabet in scrappy random fabric
- Alphabet with certain colors
- All big letters, or a mix of both
- And my OTHER idea is to do a Babylock sign for my studio!!! fun fun fun!
Article continues below these Amazon Goodies