My current favorite FREE Pattern at the end... with a video because everyone needs one!
Talk Show with Pat Sloan
Catch up day!
LISTEN to my 4-11-16 Debbie Grifka, Nancy Shamy, Melissa Corry, and Mary Abreu at the player above or click to download for later!
With over 6 years of Podcasts recorded, there are a lot of fun shows and quilters to meet.
We have 39 new shows each year with days like this for catching up or listening to shows you might have missed.
- Prior Shows can be Listened to at MY Podcast Guest List page with link to the station page if you can't get the player to work.
- ITUNES subscription available - Subscribe HERE
- GET the APP to listen on your Android
This is super simple as you quilt the 2 scoop sections FIRST, the attach the flat pieces to the zipper (video is below). Working flat for a zipper is so easy!
The Text & ice-cream fabrics are so DARLING!
- The Fabric used while it lasts
- Zippers (I just got an aqua one the other day to use)
- My Favorite Bias Maker, use the 1" for a wider strap.
Next is a video showing you how to put the bag together!