My good friend Sarah Maxwell of Designs by Sarah J. created this awesome big garden quilt with huge flowers and butterflys!
She is using her fabric line Dandy Days in two colorways, the very buttery yellow is hanging.
And she also did a purple background version, see the fabric in the bins there.
There are kits for both versions if you decide you want one
She also made her quilt in my Sunday Drive in two colorways!!
I am making the quilt with my Navy background and LOVING it!!
Time to make GIANT Dandy Drive Blooms!
- DOWNLOAD Pattern 1 at Sarah's website
- Supply list post & all the other posts in the series
- A PRIZE every week!! This week you enter at Sarah's website
- And it's MANDATORY to Have fun.. wink!
Visit the Other Designers to see their versions!
- Kim Niedzwiecki: Facebook/Instagram/Website
- Jane Davidson: Facebook/Instagram/Website
- Jacquelynne Steves: Facebook/Instagram/Blog/Facebook Group
- Kerry Goulder: Instagram/ Facebook/ Blog
- Heather Valentine: Facebook/Instagram/Blog/Facebook Group