My Favorite day of the month is Aurifil Designer Challenge day! Our theme this year is the rainbow of colors found in the color wheel. Each designer is assigned a color going around the wheel and March is Designer Melissa Corry
Getting to know the designers better is so much fun for me... I know am totally envious of Melissa's bindings.. really.. you have to see it!
Go ahead and read my interview with Melissa, then come right back.. DOWNLOAD the pattern at the end of the interview..
Read on to see my blocks together & enter your block for a chance to win! >>>
Once you get to know Melissa you learn she love rainbows! This is the cover of her book on Irish Chain quilts.. which is FANTASTIC for busting your stash
JUST the other day she gave us a peek at her Splendid Sampler! Melissa is one of the designers in the project and we are so thrilled she joined us! Details on The Splendid Sampler
Article continues below this Ad
Each Challenge Block & Interview are done at the Aurifil Website.
NEW HERE? Enter your email for my fun free weekly tips & fins!
Enter your block BELOW by APR 15, 2017 to be in the running to win a BOX of Aurifil
Buy the Good stuff at---
- This year I'm using French General for my Quilt, Madame Roughe & Pondicherry
- Maureen's Fabric
- Get the GREAT Storage Containers I'm using in Aqua, Clear or Pink!
- My Favorite Design Boards.
- And my Favorite Red Thread boxes They come in other colors TOO!
- Ask for Aurifil at your favorite quilt shop or you can purchase HERE,or HERE which ships international
- and check the Flash sale!
This is SUPER EASY to enter all you have to do is make ONE BLOCK
ENTER BELOW no website needed, that is an OPTIONAL field