My Favorite day of the month is Aurifil Designer Challenge day! Our theme this year is the rainbow of colors found in the color wheel. Each designer is assigned a color going around the wheel and February is Designer Maureen Cracknell.
I got to know Maureen a few years ago and really love her style, her drawings, and her fabric lines. She combines stitching in unexpected ways and I love seeing what is new!
Go ahead and read my interview with Maureen, then come right back.. DOWNLOAD the pattern at the end of the interview..
Read on to see my blocks together & enter your block for a chance to win! >>>
This is some of Maureen's Nightfall fabric... with spring coming I think i need to make something with the owls and bunnies.. oh.. and dragon flys.. have to add those too!
it's so fun to do!
Article continues below this Ad
FRIDAY I'll post the 2016 setting ... yeah!
Each Challenge Block & Interview are done at the Aurifil Website.
NEW HERE? Enter your email for my fun free weekly tips & fins!
Enter your block BELOW by Mar 15, 2017 to be in the running to win a BOX of Aurifil
Buy the Good stuff at---
- This year I'm using French General for my Quilt, Madame Roughe & Pondicherry
- Maureen's Fabric
- Get the GREAT Storage Containers I'm using in Aqua, Clear or Pink!
- My Favorite Design Boards.
- And my Favorite Red Thread boxes They come in other colors TOO!
- Ask for Aurifil at your favorite quilt shop or you can purchase HERE,or HERE which ships international
- and check the Flash sale!
This is SUPER EASY to enter all you have to do is make ONE BLOCK
ENTER BELOW no website needed, that is an OPTIONAL field