It's always GOOD to check the daily FLASH SALE! .. because you just NEVER know what will pop up!
So today I finally dug into the Sew Sampler Box.. ok.. I'd PEEKED but had not opened it all up and kissed each piece yet...
.......... what? You don't do that?
I'm not sure how they make them so perfect but they DO!
30s fabric is timeless and really does go with so much, this 'Birds of Liberty' half jelly roll is pretty darn sweet + the 80 wt Aurifil thread pack is a WOW addition! The Fat Quarter Shop perfectly matched the colors to the fabric, which means they will blend really well with so many 30s prints.
Now onto the 'makes me more giddy than you can know' part!
ORANGE PEEL TEMPLATES!!!!!!!!!!! can you tell I'm just ridiculously HAPPY about these?
I had seen these and they were on my buy list .. ok.. let's be real.. they are often sitting in the shopping cart as I store things there until ready to check out.. am I the only one that does that?
Many years ago I saw a vintage Orange Peel quilt and have wanted to make one ever since. I have fabric collected for it.. the project in mind... and now.. the templates!!!!
I'm thinking this is a very nice size indeed... next thought.. hand applique or machine applique? We have a lot of trips coming up and it might be nice to have hand work... you know .. to use that 80wt thread i have.. wink!
The Goodie List
- Super cute Magnets
- Recipe Cards, collect them all!
- Birds of Liberty Fabric
- 80wt Aurifil, all Aurifil
- Orange Peel Templates and the pattern
- Be sure to check not only the Flash Sale, but the Pre-Cuts of the Week & the Basic of the month
- Order your own Sew Sampler Box ... This month the box is valued at $62.00 PLUS you get a discount coupon each time, this month it was 20% off Aurifil.. all for 24.95 + shipping... enjoy!
article continues below ad