This week the precuts are varied, which is so fun! I can't believe it's Dec 3... I have been working to finalize a lot of projects to get delivered, I'm getting my 2017 Mystery ready to announce, and then I move onto to new projects that I can't wait to show you! But first.. I'm a bit late...
The best present ever is a Sew Sampler box subscription for yourself. The Fat Quarter shop knocks it out of the park every month and this is a REALLY great one! For 24.99+ shipping, you get way more in product value. This box is $66.29 + you receive a coupon to the shop! Awesome-slaw! If you didn't get this box you can find the goodies at
- Darling Olive's Flower Market fabric, and the exclusive subscription Pattern to use them in
- Adorable Cutting mat
- 3 sizes of Schmetz needles so you can try them ALL
- Aurifil. yes please!
- AND a bonus calendar! ---it was a cute saying each month and you can buy one!. Oh... and there are recipe cards, you can get the prior ones here.
I've decided to do them in order now, what a novel idea!! So I have to back track to block #2 and I need some help picking the fabric.
- Do you like the Green House or Aqua house?
- Do you like the Green Silo or Plaid Silo?
article continues below ad
Check your favorite shop for the free patterns. Or get from my friends at Homestead Hearth