SHOW #325 with Pat Sloan
- Prior Shows can be Listened to at MY Podcast Guest List page!
- ITUNES subscription available - Subscribe HERE
- GET the APP to listen on your Android
For the end of the year show I decided to try out a new show format... and it was fun... like REALLY fun for me to do.
I have 4 segments and 4 different topics, but it's just me chatting with you today.
- First give you my shows back story, how it all came about. Because seriously 6 1/2 years ago i never heard of internet radio. And now i'm ending year 6 and starting year 7 and I love it as much as I always have!
- I have a Q&A segment with questions you asked me at my facebook group, which by the way is super fun so if you have not joined me yet please do!
- My huge project this year is the Splendid Sampler, so I did a where it's at and what's going on about the project.
- Moda is one of the big sponsor for my talk show and I really want you to hear what goes on behind the scenes. Plus let you know what's coming up, There is more to the people at the company than a new line coming out.
Things I mentioned
- UPDATE - Gwen Marston joins me on Feb 6, 2017
- The Splendid Sampler & Preorder our book..on sale right now!
- Aurifil 80wt thread
- Block loc rulers
- Cute button boat pattern from Joan Hawley & the interfacing
- Moda designer recipes with mine, and the first ones
So now... it's your turn....
I plan on having segments like this through the year.
I really want to thank you for listening to my talk show, a LOT of you listen each month! So now to the fun part, you give me feedback and someone wins my stuffed bag of goodies, which includes a bit of my Moda Fabric and Aurifil thread... and a LOT more!
Listen to the show at the player at the top and leave me a comment below telling me
What part of this show you liked best and WHY.
Winner picked Dec 31!
Thank you everyone for listening and giving me great feedback!
CLICK HERE to Listen LIVE between 4pm and 5pm EASTERN. Then Listen ON YOUR COMPUTER or download the PODCAST after the show, the recording is available after 6pm eastern.
ITUNES subscription available - CLICK HERE To subscribe
APQ Facebook page CLICK HERE to Join
My Facebook Quilt Classroom CLICK HERE to Join