Then you won't miss a great deal!
Pumpkin crusted buttons or just as accents.. either way I had to design something for fall and adding pumpkins is the best! This is a super fast and fun runner .. let's get going!
My Button Lover's club came in the mail and it is peachy orange this month, which is PERFECT for accenting my FREE project for you!
¼ yd or charm pack of Cream Bella solid 9900-11
¾ yd Backing
16 cream squares 4.5” x 4.5” - use charm pack and bella solid
4 grey squares 4.5” x 4.5” - use charm pack and bella solid
10 grey squares 5” x 5” - use charm pack and bella solid
10 black squares 5” x 5” - use charm pack and Spooky Delight
22 oranges squares 2.5” x 2.5” - use charm pack
1 Green charm square - 3 stems
2 Purple charm squares - 2 stars
- Using the 5” grey and black squares, make 20 HST using the 2 at a time method. They will be 4.5” finished. Use the directions in my Triangle book.
- Make the pumpkin fabric by sewing a unit of 2 x 11 rows of 2.5” orange squares
- Cut the 3 pumpkins from this fabric.
Sew the center background of cream 4.5” squares in a 2 x 8 setting.
Applique the pumpkins and stars
Assemble the table runner
I did straight line and freemotion on this one with my Baby Lock Crescendo
Embellish with Buttons!
So how MANY can I use?? And should I encrust the pumpkin, add to the stars? let me know!
Also Visit the Fat Quarter shop to see THEIR Version, it's ADORABLE!!
- Button Lover's club
- My Triangle Book
- My super pretty scissors
- 1 Charm Pack Spooky Delight
- Button kit - it's your club this month! Pick up prior kits
- ¼ yd or charm pack of Cream Bella solid 9900-11
- ¼ yd Grey Bella solid 9900-183
- ½ yd Spooky Delight in your favorite (or a black with dots similar to mine)
- Aurifil thread - mine on sale!
- Aurifil Floss - on sale!
- ¾ yd Backing
article continues below ad