- If yo missed the scissors they are now at 30% off, still a great price!
- ALL My thread kits are on a super discount you save over $50.00 and they come with the case you can refill. Four to choose from
- ALL discounted Kits .
- Notions at Discount ,
- Fabric on sale .
- Go do a bit of shopping then come back and make the next section.. I'll be here!
This week we are on the homestretch! The 'crown' block is at the bottom of the quilt. Its a HST lover's dream.. wink! Because you know I can hardly MAKE a quilt without putting in a HST... I love them!
Look at how the aqua fabric frames the center and the red/green pops in the middle. Think about your fabric color placement for this one!
My red and white option is stalled a bit because.....
I am working on a ton of deadlines.. but I am seriously considering it or maybe a red/white sampler of some sort.. when the deadlines are done.
article continues below ad
And click this photo for a larger image of the All batik version
My Hometown Charm sew along is a unit every other week. I wonder how you have liked this format?
Here are some other formats, leave me a comment so I have an idea of what you'd like for the next one!
- Do a block a week
- Start in the fall or winter, not spring
- Do a challenge where you use a block from the pattern in repeat or to make a mini wall hanging, instead of the whole quilt
- It was a perfect pace, I just didn't post photos
- other thoughts? leave in the comments!
I'm thinking that for the next one we don't start over the summer.. what do you think?
Share a photo of your block or group of blocks, One more than the border!
Now signup HERE for my weekly Tips & Notes right in your email
Where to get the goods, followed by sharing you blocks!!
- SHOP all the great deals this weekend
- My Hometown Charm Pattern.
- If you want my red and white Hometown Girl fabrics, go HERE
- Check out my Pat's Picks, All my favorite things at the moment!
- SHOP for Aurifil thread, the best!
- Buy my Applique Book for all my expert tips
- Buy my Triangle Book filled with amazing projects, multiple ways to make a type of triangle and a reference guide!
All the prior Sew Along posts Then on Sept 30 a Final show and a Giveaway!