I always start my Monday checking out the Precuts of the Week.. see them here!
Time see all the beautiful finished quilts!
I went with Red binding.. let me show you closeups of the Quilting Cindy and Dennis did
This is on the line before i had binding on it
The Mochi Linen is PERFECT to show off the quilting! it's so neat!! Click the photo for a larger image
I love the alternate flower they used... the two work so perfectly together!
Oh my goodness I love this! Click the photo for a larger image
Time to finish up the label and then give it a nice wash ... because I believe it will be a gift this Christmas.. who might it work for???
**** Part 1 - 4 are found HERE, ******
- The Triangle Ruler and Hexie Trimmer
- My Hometown Girl fabric
- Mochi Linen, the putty gray... all the colors
- Bella Solid in Cream .
- The cute alphabitties numbers and letters to keep track!
- My Aurifil Thread kit with all the weights to try!
- Little Ruby QAL Quilt Kit like the one Kimberly is making
- Little Ruby Fabric Collection
Visit all the designers
- Melissa from Happy Quilting Angie from Gnome Angel
- Erin Cox from Why Not Sew Andy from A Bright Corner
- Heidi from Buttons & Butterflies Peta from She Quilts a Lot
- Heather from Quilt Story Megan from Quilt Story
- Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl Gerri from Planted Seed Designs
- Sherri from A Quilting Life Rebecca from Bryan House Quilts
- Sherri from This & That Patterns Jemima from Tied with a Ribbon
- Alyce from Blossom Heart Quilts Stephanie from Modern Sewciety
- Brooke from Silly Mama Quilts Carrie from Moda's United Notions
article continues below ad