We are on final for a completed Farmer's Market Quilt! How have you been doing? Are you done? have some blocks made? want to finish up soon? Time to dig deep and get your project sew up!
The next bock is the Posies!
I want to tell you about the first flower I purchased myself.
When I was in Highschool I lived in Brussels and the Grand Place has a market on summer weekends. I decided that i wanted to grow flowers.
I walked to the Tram, Took the tram all the way downtown (a tram is a trolley) and bought a Begonia.
Took the Tram back back home with my little clay pot that had my very first flower I bought.
Since them i have loved clay pots and of course.. flowers!
Markets for me are fruits, veggies, delis and sweets!! I am super fond of making biscotti. If you have not tried it this is a great one to start with. It's a super yummy Biscotti Recipe from my favorite food blog, Pinch of Yum!
There are still Vintage Picnic FQ bundles left.. they are perfect for this project, or general stash enhancement!
And I spotted this set of blender fabrics for 50% off.. which is a great deal! They are beautiful quality
article continues below ad
My Sew Along is from my Applique Book, you need the book for the pattern
Share your blocks!
Click the blue 'add your link' below
- Patterns are in the book.. I'll sign your copy from HERE
- Digital book, ... my book is found at your favorite quilt shops!
- My book teaches you ALL the steps to Fusible applique and I have a peek at part of the process.
- Join me in my super FUN online Classroom we'll be sharing!
- sign up for my CLUB newsletter
- get a notice when i write a new article