I love to learn new things, and having a project where I learn new things
Plus having video directions.. and it's FREE?? yep... let's go see!
This is the Little Ruby pinwheels Quilt, i so love it!!
You can make it just like this or change it up with different fabrics like I am. There are also a 18 other designers making this so you can see a lot of different variations!
Here are the starter items for my quilt.
This needs 2 jelly rolls of prints and 2 of solids for the pinwheel hexagons.
I used both my batik Hometown Girl and the cotton. Then I added a cream bella solid. Links for them all at the end.
In this sew along Kimberly will teach you how to use the rulers and have super tips for making this project, it is really a fun one!
Watch Kimberly demo Part #1 and the fun rulers!
And there is a companion sheet to download.. so be sure to do that!
****** DOWNLOAD Part #1 . ********
Now to get the most out of this, get the rulers and you'll be on your way to learning something new with me!
- The Triangle Ruler and Hexie Trimmer
- My Hometown Girl fabric
- Mochi Linen, the putty gray... all the colors
- Bella Solid in Cream .
- The cute alphabitties numbers and letters to keep track!
- My Aurifil Thread kit with all the weights to try!
- Little Ruby QAL Quilt Kit like the one Kimberly is making
- Little Ruby Fabric Collection
Visit all the designers
- Melissa from Happy Quilting Angie from Gnome Angel
- Erin Cox from Why Not Sew Andy from A Bright Corner
- Heidi from Buttons & Butterflies Peta from She Quilts a Lot
- Heather from Quilt Story Megan from Quilt Story
- Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl Gerri from Planted Seed Designs
- Sherri from A Quilting Life Rebecca from Bryan House Quilts
- Sherri from This & That Patterns Jemima from Tied with a Ribbon
- Alyce from Blossom Heart Quilts Stephanie from Modern Sewciety
- Brooke from Silly Mama Quilts Carrie from Moda's United Notions
article continues below ad