It's time to announce the winner of Challenge #1!
This year my Challenge is featuring my latest book,
I am playing around with Kate Spain Canyon & Amy's Paperie ...the mix is SO FUN! and I am super excited about how the blocks are turning out.
The winners are a random number pick, because everyone who enters wins by having a new project!!
Janet GREEN won this round with her table runner in entry #5
I will announce the NEXT Triangle Challenge Latter this month
Below are all the entries .. such INSPIRATION!!!!
article continues below ad
My Featured Items for Challenge #1
- My Triangle Book is at your favorite quilt shop, My Pat's Pick page and Amazon (which has digital)
- My Aurifil Thread
- Aurifil Cone in a yummy neutral for piecing
- My Fabric
- Mochi Linen - sand is featured
- Mochi Linen - all the colors
- Amy's Fabric and Canyon by Kate Spain
- The ruler I use to trim HST
- and the Best Iron ever!