I sew on a baby lock Crescendo and LOVE IT.. totally and forever! This month baby lock has been running a cool event with prizes, free patterns.. and more.... and today....
Is my day! I have a great 6" finished block for you!
Ta Da!!! My Inside Out block
I went with a classic blue and white, using my moda fabrics
This is my favorite foot for my baby lock Crescendo. The 1/4" foot with an edge.
I've always loved having that edge to snug my patchwork up against, makes for perfect seams!
Time to sew up a bunch of units!
Once you have the main unit, you can arrange them in fun ways
Here is one option for a block layout
I'd really like to explore this one to see how it will look in multiple blocks!
And my final layout!!
Check back later today for my NEW Friday Night feature!!! It's going to be SO FUN!!! seriously fun.. like more fun than chocolate and fabric.. well.. maybe not that much fun.. wink!
To be safe... Enter your EMAIL HERE to get notified when new articles are published
My Featured Items are
- My Aurifil Thread
- Aurifil Cone in a yummy neutral for piecing
- My Fabric
- Design boards, easy to buy made up!
- Square ruler, a MUST for this to be sure the block finishes at 6.5" square
- My super cute and sharp little scissors
- Time to upgrade your cutting mat.. some great options HERE, here is PINK one! the rotating ones are awesome!
- and the Best Iron ever! Plus CHECK the Daily Flash Sale!
article continues below ad