Ooopsie! I am a week late, but I think you are ok on that! I decided that February is the BEST time to do the word block!
You can't have a Farmer's Market without a sign can you?
Some are Hand painted, maybe have a wonderful billboard, they are printed professionally....
In Neon with a gorgeous view behind it!
Why yes, I did visit Pike Place Market last month.. and I can't WAIT to go back to Seattle!
I went a day early so I could visit the market (and the Starbuck Roastery... we do have priorities) My wonderful editor Karen picked up at the hotel, it was raining.. did you know it rained in Seattle?
Rain or shine the market is amazing!!
article continues below ad
We decided the best way to sample the market was to eat our way through it.. makes sense right?
We started with the powder donut holes, because then I got to wear powder sugar for an hour until I got it brushed off. Sampled fruits, cheese, I bought that blue tote up above, and ended by going over to the premier Starbucks, The Roastery.
This is a perfect month to dream about shopping our farmer's markets... and just think ... by this fall you'll have your very own Farmer's Market Quilt!
Would you do something for me?
I'd love if you would review my book at Amazon.. here
click the blue 'add your link' below to share your block!
- Patterns are in the book.. I'll sign your copy from HERE
- Digital book, ... my book is found at your favorite quilt shops!
- Use the hashtag #PatSloanFarmersMarket on your photos you share!
- My book teaches you ALL the steps to Fusible applique and I have a peek at part of the process.
- Join me in my super active online Classroom we'll be sharing!
- sign up for my CLUB newsletter
- get a notice when i write a new article