When Carrie Nelson was on my podcast Monday we talked about fabric lines and how to combine them (listen to us here). She sent over a photo of a quilt that I can't get out of my mind!
It uses charm packs.... those adorable piles of 5" squares that I have.
Yes... I have a few.. this is just SOME of them! That one on the top.. Lil' Red... so much cuteness I can't stand it!
Here is the quilt I can NOT get out of my head! Go gather up your charm packs.. maybe you want to use up stash? .. that's good too! Then you need to pair with a neutral.
Then it's time for fun! I think we need to sew some house blocks.. they can be done in between other things, right? And because I like to have fun and sew up things.. I'll do some posts about how to pull fabrics to do this and then share my sewing!
So... do you own a charm pack?
Buy the goods and sew up those Charm packs with me!!
- BUY the Pattern to sew along! (NOTE - if the link doesn't take you there, that means we are waiting for more to come in, so just check back later!)
- Lil Red charm pack on the front (I've pulled out a few for my Splendid Sampler!)
- More Charm packs.... sale ones first so grab them up!
- The little white with black dots I'll use as the background
- My favorite iron, it's cordless!
- Check out all my Pat's Picks... i added some fun new things!
article continues below ad