You LOVE my quilt challenges! It's so fun to have a few guidelines then make it your own.
This year my Challenge is featuring my latest book, Triangle love!!!
- To enter the Challenge # 1- make the Boden quilt from my book above
- Make a small quilt, medium quilt or a large quilt, you pick the size to enter my challenge
- Use new fabric, use scraps, use a combo of both. All the challenges from my book will be scrap friendly so you can really bust out the bins if you want to!
I decided it was time to use my friend Amy Sinibaldi's fabric line and pair it with the Moda linen with dots, I am IN LOVE with this combo! Amy's line has lots of dreamy little prints, aqua, peach and that pop of navy. For now I'm reserving the navy to use as the binding.
I ended up adding some Kate Spain Canyon to the mix and I am super excited about how the blocks are turning out.
You can see them on my video!
On April 10 I'll pick a winner. So now is the time to enter your quilt.
A Random picked person will win the Layer cake of my fabric, the mini charm and the big spool of Aurifil thread...woohoo!
article continues below ad
My Featured Items for Challenge #1
- My Triangle Book is at your favorite quilt shop, My Pat's Pick page and Amazon (which has digital)
- My Aurifil Thread
- Aurifil Cone in a yummy neutral for piecing
- My Fabric
- Mochi Linen - sand is featured
- Mochi Linen - all the colors
- Amy's Fabric and Canyon by Kate Spain
- The ruler I use to trim HST
- and the Best Iron ever!