Time is closing in as June 12 is when I pick a random winner who will get a box of my Aurifil Thread!
This is SUCH an EASY challenge that you can whip up a quilt in no time, not let it get away!
This year my Challenges are ALL quilts in my Triangle book, it's all about Triangle love!!!
Challenge #2 is Dandoy Delight. This is the photo my amazing publisher put in the book, so inviting and fun! I used some of my coveted Janet Clare fabric for the original and I am officially hoarding.... collecting all her fabrics
The Challenge Details
- To enter the Challenge # 2- make the Dandoy Delight quilt from my book. The pattern is in the book, go get it off your self.. it's on page 74
- Make a small quilt, medium quilt or a large quilt, you pick the size to enter my challenge. I can see this as both a cute 4 blocker, or make it a bigger lap quilt!
- Use new fabric, use scraps, use a combo of both. All the challenges from my book will be scrap friendly so you can really bust out the bins if you want to!
- You can enter a top, it doesn't have to be quilted to enter
I made up these blocks and might make more, thinking on it!
I can see this as an excellent baby quilt with some cute childrens prints, or a throw with the really popular bee fabric .. the fabric I've been eyeing and have it on my Pat's pick page.. or maybe do that gray/yellow I want to try.
If you are going scrappy, even the light can be all scrappy .. you don't need to use the same fabric.
On June 12 I'll pick a random number winner. Enter your quilt whenever you have it ready
The Random Number Generator picked #12!! That is Christy M!
A Random picked person will win this large box of my Hometown Girl Aurifil thread!
My Featured Items for Challenge #2
- My Triangle Book is at your favorite quilt shop, My Pat's Pick page and Amazon (which has digital)
- My Aurifil Thread
- Aurifil Cone in a yummy neutral for piecing
- My Hometown Girl Fabrics
- Bee Creative Fabric
- Janet Clare Fabric
- Check the Basic of the Month, Precut Special and also the Flash Sale (each day for that one!)
- The ruler I use to trim HST
- and the Best Iron ever!