- There are so many great supplies on deep discount, the scissors are 40% OFF! Hurry to get some HERE
- Have you been wanting to try batiks? There are a TON of great kits and batiks fabrics at super prices to try them out. The one above is only $27.50 and there are more in that size to try out. SHOP ALL the TONGA Batiks HERE
- ALL discounted Kits HERE .
- Notions at super Discount HERE, Also Thread. blades & batting or grab a cute travel iron!.
- Fabric on sale HERE .
- Go do a bit of shopping then come back and make the next section.. I'll be here!
My Hometown Charm sew along is a unit every other week.. this allows us to step out of your busy life, pick a section of a quilt and accomplish JUST that one piece. It's great to have ONE section done!
This time we have two pieced star block right above the Chain
And I decide what better time than to do one in Red and White...
So the million dollar question is... might I go for a whole Red and White version like Evelyn is doing? Or maybe make a quilt with red and white stars? I can see doing the next block with the colors reversed!
What do you think?
article continues below ad
And click this photo for a larger image of the All batik version
Share a photo of your block or group of blocks, it's so fun to see all the ones you make!
Now signup HERE for my weekly Tips & Notes right in your email
Where to get the goods, followed by sharing you blocks!!
- SHOP all the great deals this weekend
- My Hometown Charm Pattern.
- If you want my red and white Hometown Girl fabrics, go HERE
- Check out my Pat's Picks, All my favorite things at the moment!
- SHOP for Aurifil thread, the best!
- Buy my Applique Book for all my expert tips
- Buy my Triangle Book filled with amazing projects, multiple ways to make a type of triangle and a reference guide!
All the prior Sew Along posts Then on Sept 30 a Final show and a Giveaway!