It's a WRAP!! Over the last 12 months we have played with our Farmer's market blocks. Some of you have finished, some are doing the blocks each month...now is the time to sew them up and put your quilt to use!!
I hope you are loving your quilt!
What fun for me to see Carol's blocks when stopped in to shop when I was teaching in MD at Springwater Designs Shop the other day.
I made a version of this prior to the book one, and in that I have a Box of Donuts instead of Carrots... and a different border
Because my Granny always bought all her pastries at 'work'.. work being The Farmer's Market. And they were always put into a gorgeous white pastry box. I LOVE those white pastry boxes!
The Bonus Box of Donuts and Hoop border
I still think a version in Vintage Picnic would be AMAZING.... Maybe I'll do a few blocks with it... to see what it looks like
article continues below ad
My Sew Along is from my Applique Book, you need the book for the pattern
Share your blocks!
Click the blue 'add your link' below
- Patterns are in the book.. I'll sign your copy from HERE
- Digital book, ... my book is found at your favorite quilt shops!
- My book teaches you ALL the steps to Fusible applique and I have a peek at part of the process.
- Join me in my super FUN online Classroom we'll be sharing!
- sign up for my CLUB newsletter
- get a notice when i write a new article