Time to enter you quilt TOP (the key word) from my Fall 2015 Scrap Happy Quilt Challenge! My challenges this year have been to use up your SCRAPS.... this is a GOOD thing right? Because then you have more ROOM for new things.. like my fabric... wink!
Time to enter your quilt!
A RANDOM winner will receive the FQ Bundle of my Batiks and a yummy large spool of Aurifil Thread.
Name selected Nov 24!
Evelyn won the random drawing!!!!
Thank you everyone for sewing a Scrap Busting project with me and hopefully having fun WHILE reducing those scraps!
article continues below ad
- You can buy my fabric HERE AND preorder!
- Black with white Polka dot fabric
- Ruler and Rotary cutter I love New here?
- The Original Post with guidelines is HERE
- Download Pat Sloan Little wishes challenge directions
- Tutorial on HOW TO POST YOUR QUILT Photo