Time to sew Block 9 of my quilt The Sweet Life! I'm going to use the SAME link up from now on to make it easier. So share whatever you have done.. I'd love to see your blocks! The link up is at the end.
What is sweeter than a bird? I love to feed them, watch them and listen to them!
My mother-in-law is a bird magnet. She has feeder that attracts birds all year long that is right near the window in the living room. It's wonderful to be able to watch them so closely.
Are you new to applique? My newest book will teach you have to do fusible applique by machine, easy!
When you can order it from me and I'll sign it! BUY Now
My favorite bird might be the little yellow one.
Do you have a favorite bird?
article continues below ad
I can't wait to see your 'Sweet Life' block! Please SHARE by clicking the blue button below and show me whatever blocks you have done!
- See all the Sew Along Posts HERE
- BUY THE PATTERN directions either Digital Download of The Sweet Life Quilt or BUY HERE
- Homestead Hearth is offering the kit with my Aqua border, plus they have my thread, the heat n bond
- The Thrifty Needle has kits with the pattern included, and they have yardage
- Buy my favorite Havels Scissors HERE
- FatQuarter shop also carries my New Teach me to Applique Book, some of my fabrics and thread SEE HERE