Are you ready to sew Block 3 of my quilt The Sweet Life?
My favorite fruit of ALL TIME are fresh Cherries. I love the color of the deep dark burgundy, or the mottled light yellow ones. And the taste of a perfectly ripe cheery is just divine. It must be what heaven tastes like.
And "Putting a Cherry on Top" makes ANYTHING a party! Ice-cream, cake, fancy drinks..yep.. a cherry tops it off just right!
article continues below ad
Your Turn ...I can't wait to see your 'Put a Cherry on Top' block!
- See all the Sew Along Posts HERE
- BUY THE PATTERN directions either Digital Download of The Sweet Life Quilt or BUY HERE
- Homestead Hearth is offering the kit with my Aqua border, or an option for a Navy border, the pattern (which you buy separate), plus they have my thread, the heat n bond
- The Thrifty Needle has kits with the pattern included, and they have yardage
- Buy my favorite Havels Scissors HERE
- FatQuarter shop also carries my New Teach me to Applique Book, some of my fabrics and thread SEE HERE