Are you ready to sew Block 1 of my quilt The Sweet Life?
The Sweet Life has 12 blocks and I'll be telling you about one block a week until we are done!
I am a huge Coffee and Tea drinker. I started with tea, hot and iced when in high school. It's what my mom drank. She and I would make a cup of tea and sit and chat a the end of the school day. It was nice to have that time to tell all about life.. wink!
When I started working I eventually was introduced to coffee, because there was only one pot in the office, and that was what they drank. The first time I had espresso drinks was in Ireland with Caffe Americano's.. a wonderful hot or iced Latte is now my favorite!
Your blocks are ALL set square... like it shows on page 5 of the pattern.
article continues below ad
Now it's your turn. Make up my block and share below, I can't wait to see your 'Coffee and Tea' block! The Quilting is by Shelly of prairiemoonquilts.com
- See all the Sew Along Posts HERE
- BUY THE PATTERN directions either Digital Download of The Sweet Life Quilt or BUY HERE
- Homestead Hearth is offering the kit with my Aqua border, or an option for a Navy border, the pattern (which you buy separate), plus they have my thread, the heat n bond
- The Thrifty Needle has kits with the pattern included, and they have yardage
- Buy my favorite Havels Scissors HERE
- FatQuarter shop also carries my New Teach me to Applique Book, some of my fabrics and thread SEE HERE