Are you READY for my 'The Sweet Life' Sew along? Today is get your supplies together together so you are READY to stitch!
** IF YOU ARE reading this through your EMAIL NOTICE... click the BANNER and come to my site to see ALL the photo and get the links! **
The fastest way to get my news is to subscribe to my articles HERE
We are going to have SUCH FUN! There are 12 applique blocks and then a set of pieced blocks for setting.
I will be sharing One block a week and telling you a little story about that block, then you make your block and share it in the Quilt show for that day.. it's going to be SO FUN to see all the blocks!
What do you need.. let me show you
I LOVE these Havels Scissors .. they are the best for cutting shapes. I tell you all about them in my new book.
And I do fusible applique, that is soft using the cut away method. My fusible is Heat n Bond lite, which I have used FOREVER.
My quilt is here in my studio, I took a photo of EACH block so we are READY to rock and roll! I am going to post on SUNDAY for 12 weeks of blocks then the setting.
And for the ones who want to work faster, you can always start on the patchwork blocks!
It's going to be SO FUN!
You need the pattern to sew along
WHERE TO BUY all the goodies
- BUY THE PATTERN directions either Digital Download of The Sweet Life Quilt or BUY HERE
- Homestead Hearth is offering the kit with my Aqua border, or an option for a Navy border, the pattern (which you buy separate), plus they have my thread, the heat n bond SEE HERE
- The Thrifty Needle has kits with the pattern included, and they have yardage of my fabric .. SEE HERE
- Buy my favorite Havels Scissors HERE
- ChristaQuilts has my Aurifil thread kit and several fabric lines SEE HERE
- FatQuarter shop also carries my New Teach me to Applique Book, some of my fabrics and thread SEE HERE
Learning how to applique will CHANGE YOUR LIFE, I'm not joking!
Are you ready for my Sew Along?
Let me know in the comments!
article continues below ad