It's time to make Never Enough Chocolate block number TWO! Hopefully you have bought the pattern (HERE) and have made block one... I'm making two more colorways to add to the four that I have already done (photo at the end)
Block two has my FAVORITE Unit of all time..
The Half Square Triangle... yes.. I do love them so.
Follow the pattern and make all the HST
Here are my scrappy blue blocks.. ohhhh.. i really love them. Leopard print, blue houses... good stuff
And the two blue blocks together! Want to see the red and aqua ones?
I even cut the setting triangles and put up an inner and outer border to do a little audition..
I like it! Some of you have been busy bees.... here are a few you are working on...
I'm crazy about all of them!! SO AWESOME!
- Buy your pattern (HERE) and pick fabric, Maybe make it Scrappy? see my auditions HERE and HERE ... so many options right?
- Block 1 Sew Along post HERE
- Share your fabric at my Facebook Group, My Flickr Pool, or at my Online Quilt Bee
- TODAY - May 12 - Make some blocks.. share at all the usual spots
- May 13 - May 28 - Set the top
- May 29 to June 15 - Baste and quilt your quilt!
This is the first of my patterns I'm making available for INSTANT Digital Purchasing.. woohoo! I've been wanting to do this for a long time. What's better than wanting to start and being able to just click, buy and print!
Click the photo above OR CLICK HERE to go to my new Digital Store, where I have a LOT Of photos!
post continues below ad