It's time to make blocks!
Hopefully you have bought the pattern (HERE)
and have picked, repicked, mulled over... made a fabric selection.
Remember I challenged you to FINALLY use that fabric you've been saving?
The good stuff? Yes? Are you finally going to use it?
The first version I'm making is with my new fabric line that I am showing to stores in May so they can order (CLICK HERE for the sneak peek)
I'm making the block with MORE parts first
That way they are done.. the second block goes faster!
Here they are in Red and cream..
yes.. yes I do love them! The Cream is a batik.. are you dying now?
I am! whoohoo!
Because I'm kind of crazy... I decided to do a second one at the same time
It will go fast I told myself!
A manly color combo of Navy and Cream
NO FLOWER prints... Do the men in your life say that to you too?
I did sneak in an animal print... in blue..
And.. those are done!
- Buy your pattern (HERE) and pick fabric, Maybe make it Scrappy? see my auditions HERE and HERE ... so many options right?
- Share your fabric at my Facebook Group, My Flickr Pool, or at my Online Quilt Bee
- TODAY - May 1 - Make some blocks.. share at all the usual spots
- May 2- May 12 - Make the rest of the blocks
- May 13 - May 28 - Set the top
- May 29 to June 15 - Baste and quilt your quilt!
This is the first of my patterns I'm making available for INSTANT Digital Purchasing.. woohoo! I've been wanting to do this for a long time. What's better than wanting to start and being able to just click, buy and print!
Click the photo above OR CLICK HERE to go to my new Digital Store, where I have a LOT Of photos!
post continues below ad