A commitment to yourself to add YOU to the list of people who needs a quilt.
Many of us work best on a deadline.. you know...
"The baby just arrived.. 4 weeks early!"
"Guess what.. The kids just flew to Vegas and got married!"
"Can you do a quilt for our charity, which is next week?"
We quilters are enormously generous with our time. As my one friend said, we may not want to get rid of our fabric, but we'd be HAPPY to make you a quilt with it!
and sharing what we have made
feeds our soul.
It makes us whole, it gives us immense joy, and it is our hobby!
So... back to the first question..
Why ARE there so many UFOs for YOU?
*** Your Assignment ***
- Pick the top THREE projects that you want to finish for you in the first quarter of next year (yes I like lists and I like the number THREE!)
- Set a deadline of when they need to be done.
- Do NOT move this deadline.
- Do NOT take on other work that makes you MISS this deadline.
- Now get the first of these 3 projects OUT where you CAN work on it. Don't leave it in a box under the bed in the spare room. Put it front and center in your workspace
- Now work to finish something for YOU!
Is this Not TRUE?? As in SO TRUE?
You tell me they do and I know they do
All and I mean ALL of my UFOs are for ME!
This is my FINAL UFO finish for 2013.. I meet the challenge I issued to you a few weeks ago! It feels SO GREAT to finish. This pattern is called "Going to Market".
In 2014 I have a new UFO BUSTING program for you!
There will be a MONTHLY UFO challenge, with tips and encouragement
And hounding... gentle reminders.. to work on your UFO
So many of you yelled YES to this idea in my newsletter survey I know we are going to make GREAT progress!
Are you IN?'
Tell me what your top project to finish for YOU is...
I really want to know!
And join me at the forum.. we have a permanent area for UFO busting chatter.. it's a good thing!
CLICK HERE to get in on the fun chat at QuiltMashup.... it's AMAZING .... do you know...
Let's GO SEW!post continues below ad