Some mail is just SQUEAL Worthy!!! Jane from "Quilt Jane" wrote and asked if I'd gotten a package from her. Dang.. no packie...
days later I wrote still no packie...
Then... there it was in all it's blue and white girlie glory.. Jane's package to MOI! And really it was SQUEAL WORTHY!!! I added the Hexie block she did for me in the photo.. remember it? She sent me what was left... swiss cheese holes and all!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! Plus some yummy Australian tea (tried one and it is DIVINE)
Have you used a template like this for making Hexies? I can't wait to try it... CLICK HERE for her tutorial on how to use the templates
My dear friend Jane sent me some templates to giveaway.. Oh LUCKY day to one of you!
I sweetened the prize package by adding to it... this little prize bundle has
- an Aurifil Sampler package of all the thread weights.. more in my shop HERE
- an EXCULISVE set of my Radio show Earbuds
- 2 templates from Quilt Jane
- a hard to find Scissor pouch to hold your goodies
- A pin with the bike from my "Red Apple Lane" quilt... next sew along post next week
- and some big scrap pieces of my "Eat Your Fruits and Veggies"... at your local quilt shop and online at these stores HERE!
In preparation for our first UFO busting post next week... tell me
"Which UFO do you MOST want to finish"
Leave a comment by the end of the day Tues Jan 15.
don't know how to comment? click HERE
check out my blog last 2 days if you missed them.... fun stuff!
Alright Loves.. let's get to it!
COMMENTS CLOSED.. winner is Sandy A in St. Louis!