I am so excited to be part of the Fat Quarter Shoppe's blog hop for their new book
"Simply Fat Quarters".
Kaye Prince is featured this week. I like her version of "Poppy" from the book. Many of the quilts in the book are showcased with prints and solids. I'm really starting to like this concept.. but I didn't use it for my quilt version.. I know.. I know.. I DID say I'm STARTING to like it.
so I'm curious... are you stating to experiment with a lot of 'white' space? Or open space in a more solid or tone on tone? The more I see it, the more I see quilts that I like. In the beginning it was harder to find quilts I liked, but now I am seeing a ton of quilts that speak to me.
Like this one I spotted at the moda bakeshop that uses Charm packs... how simple... and I can see it with grey or aqua instead of the white (CLICK HERE for the Modabakeshop pattern)
Each of us on the book tour is hosting a giveaway! Copies of the book, A FULL KIT for this quilt.. and more... CLICK HERE to enter at Kaye's page
The blog hop schedule...
- 10/8 Sherri McConnell at A Quilting Life
- 10/15 Natalia Bonner at Piece ‘n Quilt
- 10/22 Jane Davidson at Quilt Jane
- 10/29 Simply Fat Quarters at Quilt Market Special Feature!
- 11/5 Kaye Prince at Miss-Print
- 11/12 Katy Jones at I’m a Ginger Monkey
- 11/19 Pat Sloan at Pat Sloan’s Blog
- 11/26 Showcase wrap up back at the Jolly Jabber