I had several things on my work table yesterday and THIS combo jumped out at me!
The batik is from my "Eat Your Fruits and Veggies" line from Moda, and the solid is theirs. I REALLY like this with the solid!
Lindsey and Jane got a charm pack of my fabric when at the trade show... Jane made this up and has a tutorial! She paired my fabric with white...TUTORIAL HERE
Jane from Quilt Jane paired it with Grey....
SWOON worthy! Visit Jane's post HERE and the link to her Australian store below
So do you use Solids? How about 'Almost Solids"
they are growing on me....
Google around.. this is what I found so far... yardage in October!
- Bigfork Bay Cotton co - my Red Apple Lane Kits and patterns
- Hancocks of Paducah - CLICK HERE For yardage of "Eat Your Fruits and Veggies" fabric, my thread kits, and fabric kits for my Orchard Park and Red Apple Lane
- Martha's Quilting Corner click here for precuts
- Green Fairy FQ bundle .. CLICK HERE
- In Australia - Quilt Jane CLICK here
- Emerald City CLICK HERE it's at amazon