My life is a bit crazy.... New Moda fabric line, New Aurifil thread kit to go with it, new Block of the Month called "Red Apple Lane" with Bigfork Bay, new pieced patterns... and a few other things might end up in the mix!
It all comes together a few weeks prior to the show... And I had a LOT Of help this time!! Thank you to Cindy, Victoria, Lina, Susan and Sherry for all stitching for me!!!
- I have a school house session on just my things on Thursday and I will be in the BIG Moda schoolhouse.. PLUS I have an Aurifil Designer of the Month schoolhouse ... all on Thursday .. which ends with Sample Spree!
- Then I'll be in Moda Land booth 124 area (look for me!)
- Friday I'm in the booth ALL DAY.
- Saturday and Sunday I'll be doing radio show interviews and in the booth.
- Check my chalkboard for my return time.. I don't want to miss you!
If you ARE a quilt shop.. you NEED to get ordering.. wink!
I know you'd like to see the REAL quilt.. so would I... I'm qulting it AS YOU READ THIS.. yes I am! As soon as it's done I'll share photos.. check back!
- My new fabric line with Moda is called "Eat Your Fruits and Veggies". do you SEE the adorable edge with the little TOMATOS!!!! How cute is that! Fabric delivers in the FALL.
- My fabric is a BATIK and COTTON line... fun fun fun to mix them up!
- My New Block of the Month is called "Red Apple Lane" published by Bigfork Bay Cotton Company. Patterns will be ready in about a month.
- Aurifil has 2 collections of thread, one big spools, one small spools... that work with my fabric!
- AND I have 2 pieced quilts. Both have 3 color ways so you can see how my fabric really changes up things!
It is a single pattern you can order at market!
fun fun fun!
so come back later!
PS.. I will post a list of My Book Tour winners as soon as all the bloggers have selected names and I get them orgainzed.. will post when I have it all together!