Let me walk you through my logic, because there really ARE reasons why I do certain things...
Binding Option -
- I TOTALLY love the blue dot, but it's relaly not the right color for the blue fabrics in the front...
- AND I already made 800 miles of stripe fabric binding
- So I'm heavily leaning towards using the stripe and not the blue.
Backing Option -
- I believe Michele may have been the only person who suggested the OH SO LOVER-LY mermaids! She did say her 3 yr old niece would like it...
- So what are my reasons fo the mermaids? They are NOT my favorite from the stack, but... the piece was the right size for the backiing and they are NOT MY FAVORITE.
My favorite thing to do is use a 'what was I thinking' fabric for the back of my quilts. As I already OWN IT and this uses it up.. brilliant .. BRILLIANT I say .. did I hear you say Brilliant too??
Besides.. WHO but YOU is going to see this hanging on the wall in my hallway? Do you normally flip wall quilts over and look at the back... no wait.. don't tell me if you do!